Wednesday, 19 December 2012
How to dictate when your libido is dwindling:
Signs of lowering libido can vary from one individual to another. However there are some similar signs that can never be ignored.
1. Reduced or complete loss of sexual urge for more than 2 weeks.
2. You are becoming more and more difficult to be aroused even when he tries .
3. Dryness of the *** even when you feel you want it.
4. Bruises and pain after sex. this may be due to lack of proper lubrication from your secretions.
5. Total disinterest in your man and or fear of having sex with a man you truly love.
We can go on and on. If you happen to have any of these signs, especially not lubricating well even when you have the urge then African Shea butter may be what you need most.
How to use?
When you are sure there isn't another underlying health condition and it is just that you are not lubricating well and as such losing interest and you are sure you still are in love with your guy then...
1. Run a warm bath every night and clean yourself very well.
2. After, rub in African Shea butter in all the right places.
3. Get your man (or anyone you trust) to massage your back muscles with the African Shea butter.
4. Use the African Shea butter to massage your man's religiously every night for at least 4 to 5 days.
5. When you have started seeing some improvement, and you want to have a go, then before having it with him, make sure you apply a reasonable amount on him and also massage your inner self too.
Then gently slide into each other and take it slowly for the first time and repeat this each time you are in the mood.
How it works?
African Shea butter is not just a lubricant or an oil based pomade. It is a naturally occurring substance that works with your body to release a natural lubrication. It also works by relaxing tensed muscles and calming the body. When the body is relaxed, it is in a better shape to release substances that generate secretions necessary to lubricate all your organs including your inner woman. Applying African Shea butter on the man helps to keep the area moist and smooth for easy penetration.
So now get your hans on African Shea butter and get your love life back!