Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Meet Nkechi Okakpu: The Top Model Of Colour Season 7 Finalist

My pearl girl Nkechi Okakpu is  one of The Top Model Of Colour Season 7 Finalist due to take place later on this year. Currently works in the Finance industry but have always had an interest in Fashion.

 Nkechi Okakpu has had a fascination about Fashion, its' designers and the level of creativity and individuality involved in translating your ideas into fabric.

As a model, when she is on the runway or on a photoshoot, she believes in being a blank canvas to the designers/photographers and in the same breath allowing her personality to shine through and make the deserved statement.

Standard-SS2012banner " My personal style is a combination of trends befitting my mood at that present time or to suit the environment I'm in. I have always had an avid interest in Fashion and modelling and what best way to marry both of my passions by being a fashion model", she says.

Nkechi, fondly called Nikki by pals has featured in the following: Fashions Finest Renaissance fashion show, Mahogany Bridal fashion show 2012, Afro Hair & Beauty Live Show with AfroChic Catwalk, DAC Beachcroft,The John Utaka Foundation charity, Adebayo Jones, Kosibah collection label, Hats designer Lyze etc. When asked, she answers
Vendula London

,"I try to be attentive to what is happening around me and then form my own interpretation of it. Let my personality shine through my originality and modern day combination of fabric and colours. I love being open minded when it comes to fashion experimentation".

 Her Measurements areHeight: 5ft 10 (with out heels)
Waist: 26ins
Bust 34b
Hips: 36ins
UK dress size 8
UK shoe size 7

You can connect with Nkechi on twitter @NikkieNkis
Pearl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on lets hear your view on this.